Health professionals trained in Chile
One of the more advanced experience In training Medical
Medical update is a key tool for every health care professional committed to provide the best to their patients.
This premise strengthens the bases of Promedon Medical Education department. A special cornerstone, essential to increase the probability of success in medical procedures involving the solutions we market, and share knowledge with experts worldwide.
A continuous program focused on excellence.
An experience designed for success at every stage of the process.
Continuous Update in Cutting-Edge Solutions
Scientific events of excellence with national and international meetings, where renowned health care professionals discuss about the latest solutions related to different specialties and pathologies. In addition, they highlight the presentation of clinical cases, technical innovations and surgical advances worldwide.
- National and International Master Class
- Scientific Symposium
Medical Technology in Action
Live training along with national and international experts to deepen the surgical techniques of each solution offered by Promedon, thanks to face-to-face interaction or through live broadcasts, which allow seeing in detail the latest technologies and all the expertise in action.
- Surgeon to Surgeon
- Experience in the operating room environment, where a Medical Expert in surgical procedures corresponding to the products developed for your specialty enables guided observation (maximum 2 participants per training).
- Live Surgery Observation
- Follow the Renowned Physicians step-by-step guidelines and procedures, thanks to a broad portfolio of modern centers, clinics and hospitals that allow you to observe live surgical techniques, with details and specific advice according to your specialty (maximum 10 participants per training).
Intensive Practice that Increases the Probability of Surgical Success
Unprecedented surgical training for specialization in the innovation medical practice, with simulation and demonstration of products.
- Dry lab
- Training through dry pieces and phantoms.
- Cadaver Lab
Theoretical and practical training according to specialty in cadaverous parts.
- Theoretical-practical training.
- Modality of workshop: practical training with cadaverous parts and necessary implants. This workshop is assisted by Promedon employees.
- Faculty Meeting Lab: theoretical-practical training with international renowned physician.
- Cadaver Lab Training: theoretical-practical training according to specialty with cadaverous parts.
Investigation and Development
We provide a cooperation scheme, which fosters and supports medical research helping to restore people’s quality of life.
- Prostheses and implants
- Cadaverous material
- Specific instruments
High-Fidelity Surgical Simulation Lab
Santiago de Chile.
Bonding with strategic partners, medical institutions, educational and medical societies
in order to complete the medical education program.
What is the meded program?
Promedon Continuing Medical Education Program consists of health care professionals training with cutting-edge solutions and focus on the correct surgical technique of our products. It includes surgical training and scientific workshops, symposiums, medical research opportunities, internships with renowned physicians etc.
How do i get more information about the courses?
You can email directly to educación.email@example.com to request more information or contact your sales representative in charge.
Are there any costs for the courses and training?
For the courses with invitation, they have no cost for the participants.
How do i access the courses?
Request a quota with the specialty of interest to educación.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please inform your full name, center, type of activity and specialty of interest.
Where is the simulation lab?
It is located inside the University Clinic of the Andes, CIB building, Santiago de Chile, Chile.
what solutions do the courses have?
At present, we have the specialties of Arthroscopy, Orthopedics and Traumatology, Neurosurgery, Hospital Supplies, Digestive Endoscopy, Advanced Wound Care, Urology and Pelvic Floor, General and Spine Surgery.
Can i book or take an exclusive course?
Request a quota with the specialty of interest to educación.email@example.com. Please inform your full name, center, type of activity and specialty of interest. Or contact directly your sales representative in charge.